How much do you know about condoms?? Take a quick test to see, and then see how others did in the video below.
1. When used perfectly, how effective are condoms at preventing pregnancy?
2. When should you put on a condom?
a) As soon as possible before any kind of penetration.
b) Before any kind of penetration, but after the penis is erect.
c) As long as it’s before ejaculation, you’re good.
3. Which materials are not used to make condoms?
a) Animal intestines
4. True of false: If you put a condom on upside down you should just turn it around and unroll it the right way.
5. What is the correct way to put a condom on?
a) Use teeth to tear condom wrapper open, place condom on tip of penis, pinch tip to leave a little room, roll down to the base so that it fits snuggly.
b) Carefully tear condom wrapper open, place condom on the tip of the penis, pinch tip to leave a little room, roll down to the base so that it fits snuggly.
c) Carefully tear condom wrapper open, place condom on the penis, roll down to the base so that it fits snuggly.
6) Can you use the same condom for oral and vaginal sex?
a) Yes, if you go from oral to vaginal.
b) Yes, if you go from vaginal to oral.
c) Yes, if it’s only for a minute.
d) No, never
7. Using two condoms at the same time __________.
a) is slightly more effective than using one.
b) is less effective than using one.
c) is no more or less effective than using one.
8. True or false: Having a condom in your wallet, ready to go, is always a good idea.
9. Condoms are considered a __________ method of birth control.
Now see how you did!